What if Gibson had built a Tele?
We were fantasizing the result if someone in Kalamazoo had built a Telecaster using Gibson’s building techniques, circa 1959. So, of course, we had to try it for ourselves and came up with our RockRabbit LesCaster.
Some of the value that is built into all of our LesCasters…
- Nitrocellulose Lacquer Finish
- Traditional Set-in neck joint
- Maple Neck & 24-3/4″ Scale Length
- Stainless Steel Frets & Tusq Nut
- ABR Bridge and Tailpiece
- Finest quality custom wiring & components
- RockRabbit headstock & logo
- Handcrafted in Indiana, USA
This design really creates tons of options to customize…
- Swamp Ash body or Mahogany?
- Maple top or ??? top?
- Carved top or Slab body?
- Chambered or Solid Body?
- Maple fretboard or Rosewood or ???
- Humbuckers or P-90s?
- Humbucker rings or screwed straight to the body?
- Tele-style control plate or any combination of 2-volume/2-tone?
- Traditional 3-way toggle switch or straight-style switch in 3, 4, or 5-way?
- Tons of colors. Glossy, Satin, or our special VOS Matte
Stratocaster®, Strat®, Telecaster®, Tele® & Esquire® are registered trademarks of Fender® Musical Instruments Corp.
Gibson® & Les Paul® are registered trademarks of Gibson Musical Instruments. Bigsby® is a registered trademark of Fred Gretsch Enterprises.
RockRabbit Guitars LLC is not afflilated with or endorsed by any other manufacturer.